Sunday, March 26, 2006

Why jump in the water when can't control oneself

Man dies after swimming in sea near Jumeirah

"Dubai: A man drowned yesterday due to strong currents near the Burj Al Arab beach despite a red flag alerting bathers of unsafe water conditions.
The Iranian man, identified as Abbas Hassan Abdy, 38, was swimming behind Umm Suqueim Park and later died in hospital. He was in the UAE on a visit visa." ......extracted from Gulf News(26/3/2006)

What actually did this guy have in his head? Was he planning to swim back to Iran ? Or was he impressing the chicks with his swimming skills?

No matter where on earth, its always these women who are behind the death of innocent men.

10 Comments:

Blogger flamin said...

lollll did the police say that he was trying to impress the chicks. lol nice assumption. im guessing u're balushi's brother. warm welcome to u ya shabab ;)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

ROFL! I can see it now, I'm gonna love this blog.

Though, it's not a literature-aly interesting as Balushi's or even Dengarous Boy.

Added you to my favs.

3:44 PM  
Blogger flamin said...

tainted, i love this word! "LITERATURE-ALY" hahahha boy, wait and watch our language skills slide down.

and u spelt DENGROUS BOY wrong...again! he will mek broblem for you if he does nut like it.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

md,

I lost just about EVERYTHING I learned in English Language class about 5 minutes after I stepped off that plane in Dubai Airport.

I'm pretty sure it's for that reason alone I'm able to comprehend just what these guys are trying to say with their colorful mixture of letters...

And we'll just hope Dengrous Boy doen't catch it... as you said.. tht nissan wll het me n I wll go hspitel.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Emaratyy said...

"I lost just about EVERYTHING I learned in English Language class about 5 minutes after I stepped off that plane in Dubai Airport."

Time's not far to deport you back lady.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

you wouldn't want to do that emaraty... then you'd have one less woman here to complain about...

what'll you do when you've gotten rid of all of us?

6:14 PM  
Blogger Emaratyy said...

No need to worry lady, I will live back with my camels

6:42 PM  
Blogger flamin said...

so will we read more sex stories with camels? poor camels...now they'd wish to be deported :P

6:46 PM  
Blogger Tainted Female said...

Are you sure you're not Egyption? I've only ever been called 'lady' like that by Egyptions....

7:03 PM  
Blogger Emaratyy said...

Egyptian ??? Not even in my dreamz

Will post in their story very soon

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home